First, I'll start with the pictures:

This one was my outfit. A simple gray tee shirt with colorful pieces woven into the fabric (my dad absolutely insisted that I wear a tee shirt instead of the cream blouse I was going to wear so I would blend in until I was comfortable enough to stand out) paired with also simple denim shorts from Old Navy, my late summer staple. Because it was chilly this morning, I threw on a punch of color with my lime green blazer.


Because no outfit would be complete without shoes, I added two pictures of my second color pop, my purple faux-suede wedges.


And lastly, my minimal jewelry, a diamond encrusted key necklace that my mom gave me. I've been wearing it every day since she bought it for me and since then, nothing but good things have been happening, so I wore it for good luck. It worked! I had a great day.
Well, I'm out of time. I'm tired and I have to wake up at 5:30 to be at school on time, so I better go to bed. I promise that not all my schoolyear posts will be so vauge and offer just about no information. I'll clear time in my schedule if not tomorrow, then soon. For now, it's time to shut my laptop down and go wash off my silver eyeliner and mascara (the only makeup I wore today). Goodnight y'all!
Always,
Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment