Today is Tuesday, September 7th. I'm done with my homework and the power just came back on (there was an accident, someone drank a little bit too much and a power pole jumped out in front of them ("That's all that happened, Officer, I swear!)and a small fire ensued. No one was hurt.) so I figured I'd go ahead and blog before going to bed. I'd like to thank my two favorite (and probably only) readers.
Shania/ FROSTING: That's right, code name shattered! Frosting's actual name is Shania Prince. Nia, I'd like to thank you for reading with me, crying with me, and of course, making me laugh for hours on end. (Stop reading dirty, Ni.) I love you Hopper (another nickname) and am sincerely proud to call you one of my two best friends.
and to Jill: You are an amazing woman with an amazing journey (everybody, she's a breast cancer survivor, not to mention an incredible person) and I am honored that you take the time to read my little blog. If only you knew how much I appreciate you and your blog. I hope you are feeling well and return to full health soon.
So thank you to these two amazing ladies and to anyone who is reading this! I appreciate the time you are loaning to my little thoughts. If you have a little more time, please leave me a comment, I think you might be forming an idea of how much they mean to me.
Always,
Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment