This entry is really choppy and plain as I am worn out with a lot to say and not all that much energy to form flowing words.
Happy Birthday to me!
Tuesday was my birthday. I turned 14 years old (err, young). To school, I brought in lemon cupcakes topped with vanilla frosting in a pretty swirl and a lemon drop adorning the top. The cupcakes were a hit! They were devoured by friends and anyone who asked for one by the end of second period.
At home, Fudge Eater and I watched a movie (Letters to Juliet, not the best movie I've ever seen, but it was okay) and did homework for 3 hours. After that, we made dinner for my family, ate, had Boston Cream Pie, and of course, opened gifts.
Overall, I had a wonderful birthday!
A new home
This part is bittersweet. I am moving. It's not that I'm moving far away, actually, I'm moving less than a mile away, but I still have to pack and set up. It's sweet because our new house has a flat driveway, a deck, and a pretty spacious yard. It's bitter because it's smaller. A lot smaller. Our current house is roughly 3,500 feet,in other words, it's rather small. The new house is downright TINY. I don't know the square footage, but I can tell you that even though it's 3 stories; the hallways are narrow, rooms small, stairs steep and even MORE narrow than the halls, and atmosphere is slightly cramped because of the limited space. It feels like an apartment, it's so small! Another downside, between school, moving, and having a social life (however minute it may be) I won't have time to write for as much a 3 weeks! So, I make a promise to you here, when I have the chance to report back-- day or night, weeday or weekend, I will.
I need to go pack more, I haven't even started on my dresser yet!
Always,
Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment