"On the first day, go up and find the tallest, meanest, toughest girl in school and punch her in the face. After that, even if you lose the fight ensuing, you'll be known as the girl who beat up the biggest and the baddest bully in school and no one will mess with you." -Forrest, 17 year old close family friend. (I don't reccomend you follow this piece of advice, unless, that is, you want to die.)
"Befriend the older students." --Tawnee, 18 year old highschool graduate, close family friend. (Doesn't seem that that bad of advice.)
"Take AP and ROP classes, you save a lot of money on college by completing some free in highschool." --Mrs. Montgomery, my 8th grade history/language arts teacher.
"Just do your best,"-- my parents.
Well, that's all for now. I'm going to go to bed now, it's pretty late. Goodnight y'all. (That's right, I just said y'all. I spent a week in the American south in early June, and I picked the word up.)
Always,
Hope
Hope, You have to help me through high school when i come! Im sure you will do fine, Your beautiul and everyone will love you :)
ReplyDeletelove...
Riley
Aww, thanks Riley! You're wrong about the second part, but thanks.
ReplyDeleteWe'll all miss you next year!
Always, Hope